A classic sight to behold, the LG 43UD79 is probably the greatest monitors currently that you can buy. Sure you could utilize a TV for the same result, but considering it has the accurate color representation and fast input lags not often found on TV’s, it really is something worth a search for gaming. Coming with all types of media-friendly features, this monitor could just be the right thing for you personally in a gaming setup.
Get LG 43UD79-B Monitor in Amazon (Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2020)
- LG 43UN700-B 43 Inch Class UHD (3840 X 2160) IPS Display with USB Type-C – Check Price in Amazon
- LG 32UD59-B 32-Inch 4K UHD LED-Lit Monitor with FreeSync (31.5″ Display) – Check Price in Amazon
- LG 27UD58-B 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync – Check Price in Amazon
- LG 32UD60-B 4K UHD Monitor with AMD FreeSync, Black – Check Price in Amazon
- LG 27UK850-W 27″ 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10 with USB Type-C Connectivity and FreeSync – Check Price in Amazon
Check Prices in All Stores LG 43UD79-B Monitor [Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2020]
The LG 43UD79-B, a 42.5-inch 4K LED monitor, comes with an overly large display that will appeal to those folks who prefer an individual monitor setup over the trouble of experiencing multi-monitor displays for work or gaming.
There is something to be said about owning this sort of display. Even though many GPU’s are designed for 4K resolution now, in case you are seriously interested in gaming performance you understand it might be suicide to try a triple 4K monitor setup if you don’t had an extremely expensive graphics card. Even then, the framerate might not exactly be what you are searching for.
The LG 43UD79 maxes out at 60Hz, which can make this monitor most attractive to console gamers who could be tied to the frame-rate output unlike PC gamers. An addition of large 10-watt speakers with rich bass, and several media connectivity ports inform you they need this monitor to be for all those us of and also require multi consoles or input devices.
The LG-43UD79-B is categorized as a simple LED monitor but holds many extra features that are likely to keep you immersed for an extended period of time. LG image quality and great gaming performance truly set this monitor aside from any other 43″ displays.
This huge 43-inch 4K Ultra HI-DEF monitor with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 guarantees an unbelievable visual experience.
The sharpened features and color accuracy makes tasks like image and video editing, film making or digital image enhancements a professionally impressive experience. Despite having a basic condition and design, the LG 43UD79-B offers amazing screen performance your money can buy.
The LG 43UD79-B monitor posseses an IPS panel, ideal for providing you perfect color balance with the vibrant colors you’ll see on LG’s other IPS monitors. LG has been recognized to make a few of the sharpest looking displays recently, plus they have continued that trend with the 43UD79.
This monitor isn’t technically designed for precision design/graphic/motion picture/photography/etc. work, due mainly to it’s size. However, it could function correctly fine in this role in case you have a finishing monitor to check on color accuracy on. The monitors come pre-calibrated with a certificate sheet in each box after arrival.
LG’s 43UD79 is rated as having 5ms GTG of input lag at 4k resolution, making this monitor a lot more than capable of everyday gaming. While we’d not advocate this for PC gaming because of it’s lower frame-rate of 60Hz (if you don’t can be purchased on the 43″ size), it could be a fantastic contender for all those console gamers who are limited by 60Hz.
5ms of input lag at 60Hz means significantly less than one frame lag per second out of 60 total – this will be unnoticeable. It really is noteworthy to say however, that the 43UD79 does an excellent job at beating TV’s its size regarding input lag speed. Most TV’s we’ve reviewed score in the >10-15ms range, which is known as good, which LG 43UD79 only has 5ms of input lag.
Any gamer will know this can be a outstanding pick over a TV for someone wanting the speediest ultra-large gaming monitor.
LG’s LED-lit monitor shares compatibility with HDCP 2.2 copy protection. There are 4 HDMI ports; 2 HDMI 1.4, and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports.
Unfortunately, no FreeSync has been one of them monitor. PC/Xbox gamers could be disappointed by this, but remember, for it’s 43″ size it still beats most TV’s out there regarding input lag. If you don’t mind losing a couple inches for the addition of FreeSync, we’d recommend the LG 32UD59, that is a 4k FreeSync monitor that will come in at 32″.
Standout Features / Design
LG ships this monitor with it’s excellent software, allowing control over-all areas of the monitor. A few of these features are the PIP (picture in picture) options, screen splitting, setting custom color/brightness presets for different applications, game mode settings, black stabilizer settings, plus much more.
Screen splitting control is an attribute that permits you to focus on up to 14 different windows that may function simultaneously, just one more exciting multitasking feature assisting you to to be timely and work efficient.
Something worth mentioning may be the addition of two 10-watt speakers with a Rich Bass and great sound depth. The audio system, which supports a Rich Bass coverage as high as 85 Hz, is a fantastic find. IT’s clear LG intended this monitor to be targeted at persons who might use this from a distance, because of it’s large size.
As mentioned, the LG 43UD79-B monitor carries up to four separate HDMI inputs, allowing many inputs from different devices. Gleam USB-C port for device charging and video input. Remember this is simply not very Mac friendly though, as noted in the reviews.
View / Ports
Ports on the LG 34U380 include: two HDMI 2.0 ports, a DisplayPort 1.2, a headphone jack, and two USB 3.0 ports.
People searching for a media-friendly monitor with added features and properties should choose the LG 43UD79-B LED-lit monitor. If you set your eyes upon this, and are searching for a sizable monitor, the LG 43UD79 can do a fairly good job at selling itself.
The best part relating to this monitor may be the extended features put into the system, including the audio system with rich bass, enabling the monitor to provide you with near a cinematic experience during video editing or gaming from your desk.
As many persons have mentioned, moving to a large-size monitor might positively effect on your working efficiency because of it being so immersive. It’s simple to keep many windows open next to the other person with no need to count on Windows Task-View or Mac’s Multi-Window option.
After looking at the LG 43UD79, we were truly impressed by it’s size and capacities so far as a work or gaming monitor. Without technically being truly a gaming-dedicated monitor with the capacity of fast refresh-rates or near instant input-lag, the 43UD79 easily beats TV’s it’s size for gaming performance and general computer usage.
If you are doing your research for an enormous monitor that may double as a gaming display, the LG 43UD79 could be a good contended for you personally. Considering monitors have already been getting larger through the years, the LG 43UD79 is ready for future years. With low input-lag and an excellent price considering it’s size, the LG will absolutely be desired to using any 43″ TV as a monitor by most.
LG 43UN700-B 43 Inch Class UHD (3840 X 2160) IPS Display with USB Type-C and HDR10 with 4 HDMI inputs, Black
$596.99 in stock
3 used from $426.75
- 43” UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS display
- Usb Type C connectivity
- HDR10 support
- 4x HDMI inputs
- 10W x 2Ch built-in speakers
LG 32UD59-B 32-Inch 4K UHD LED-Lit Monitor with FreeSync (31.5" Display)
$299.00 in stock
1 used from $299.00
- 32 inch UHD 4K Monitor (3840 x 2160)
- DCI P3 95 percent Color Gamut. Provides realistic color on a large 80.01cm (31.5) screen so all types of entertainment contents, from movies to dramas and more, are displayed in full cinematic quality
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- Height Adjustable Stand
LG 27UD58-B 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS monitor
- Freesync OS Compatibility Windows 10
- On Screen control with screen Split 2.0
- Game mode & Black stabilizer; Brightness: 250 cd/m2, color depth (number of colors):10bit(8bit + A FRC)
- HDMI 2.0 (x2) and DisplayPort
LG 32UD60-B 4K UHD Monitor with AMD FreeSync, Black
3 used from $435.00
- 32 Inches Class UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Display (31.5 Inches screen size)
- DCI P3 95 percent Color Gamut
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- Height Adjustable Stand
- On Screen Control with Screen Split. No USB Type C connectivity
LG 27UK850-W 27" 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10 with USB Type-C Connectivity and FreeSync, White
14 used from $387.21
- 27 inch 4k UHD resolution (3840 X 2160) IPS display
- HDR 10 Compatibility
- Response time 5ms / Refresh rate 60Hz / Contrast ratio 1000:1
- USB Type-C connectivity and sRGB 99% color gamut
- AMD Free sync technology
LG 43” IPS UHD 4K Monitor with USB Type-C, 4 HDMI, OnScreen Control, Remote & HDCP 2.2 Compatible, Black (43BN70U-B)
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS
- HDCP 2. 2 Compatible
- USB Type C
- 4x HDMI Inputs
- OnScreen Control
LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
1 used from $389.99
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt / Height / Pivot adjustable stand
LG 24MD4KL-B UltraFine 24" IPS LED 4K UHD Monitor - Black
7 used from $599.99
- 24" Nano IPS LED monitor
- 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 5-watt stereo speakers
- Allow you to view the screen from a wide range of angles.
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports and three downstream USB Type-C ports for connecting a variety of devices.
LG 24M47VQ 24-Inch LED-lit Monitor, Black
3 used from $99.99
- 2 MS response time. If using a wired connection, plug the Ethernet cable from your modem/Router to the input on your chromebase
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution. OS Compatibility-Windows 8
- HDMI, D-Sub, DVI-D
- Reader Mode. Tn panel type. Brightness: 250(cd/m2)
- Screen split. Has color wizard
LG 24UD58-B 24-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync
$296.99 in stock
1 used from $299.00
- 24 Inches 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS monitor. Brightness is 250 cd/m2
- FreeSync. Power Input : 100 240 Voltac, 50/60Hz.OS Compatibility Windows 10
- On screen control with screen split 2.0. Dimension Without Stand (WxHxD) 55.372 centimeter (21.8) x 6.09 centimeter (2.4) x 33.27 centimeter (13.1). With Stand (WxHxD) 55.372 centimeter (21.8) x 20.32 centimeter (8.0) x 42.16 centimeter (16.6)
- Game mode & black stabilizer
- HDMI 2.0 (x2) and DisplayPort