An angle grinder, also called a side grinder or disc grinder, is a handheld saw used for grinding (abrasive cutting) and polishing. Although developed at first as tools for rigid abrasive discs, the option of an interchangeable power source has encouraged their use with a wide selection of cutters and attachments. Black Friday & Cyber Monday offers, discount, coupons is here for you to get awesome deals.
Get Dewalt Grinder in Amazon (Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2020)
- DEWALT DCG413B 20V MAX Brushless Cut Off Tool/Grinder (Tool Only) – Check Price in Amazon
- DEWALT 20V MAX XR Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake, Slide Switch, 4-1/2-Inch, – Check Price in Amazon
- DEWALT Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch to 6-Inch, Trigger Switch (DWE43116) – Check Price in Amazon
- DEWALT Bench Grinder, 8-Inch (DW758) – Check Price in Amazon
- DEWALT 20V MAX Die Grinder, Variable Speed, 1-1/2-Inch, Tool Only (DCG426B) – Check Price in Amazon
Check Prices in All Stores Dewalt Grinder [Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2020]
Angle grinders could be powered by a power motor, petrol engine or compressed air. The motor drives a geared head at a right-angle which is mounted an abrasive disc or a thinner cut-off disc, either of that can be replaced when worn. Angle grinders routinely have an adjustable guard and a side-handle for two-handed operation. Certain angle grinders, according to their speed range, can be utilised as sanders, having a sanding disc with a backing pad or disc. The backing system is normally manufactured from hard plastic, phenolic resin, or medium-hard rubber according to the amount of overall flexibility desired.
An associate of the Technisches Hilfswerk using an angle grinder
Angle grinders are standard equipment in metal fabrication shops and on construction sites. Also, they are common in machine shops, along with die grinders and bench grinders.